Q: Engine Problem

My 2007 Camry a month ago, I had oil leak, then radiator breaks, and now the engine light shows up. Took it to a mechanic and he said that it's misfiring because of low pressure in 2 of the 4 valves. I am wondering if it's worth rebuilding or should I go with adding additives for a temporary fix and trade in the car.

If the car was overheated and/or run low on oil, the engine damage could be extensive. I presume that the CEL came on because of the misfire, but there may also be other codes that need to be addressed. You could do the valve repair which would be quite expensive, and still have problems later down the road associated with having been overheated. That is a lot off trouble for a car with 90 thousand miles and my experience after taking care of family’s cars for years is that the ones that give a lot of trouble early on tend to be fraught with problems forever. So my vote would be to replace the car. However, you shouldn’t make a decision like that without getting another opinion Contact Your Mechanic and they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and give you some good advice.