Q: Engine power reduced, says service stabili trak.

Engine light comes on, codes read U0100, and U0140. Also says something about the throttle body, I believe it could be something within the computer but not sure.

Hi there. Modern cars have a very complex system that delivers fuel to the engine and rids of the vehicle of exhaust gases. A failure in any part of this system can lead to a car that is slow to accelerate or a reduction in power. In the majority of cases, the problem can be traced back to the fuel system; which is why your error codes indicated a problem with the throttle body. The Stabilitrac issue is most likely not the source of these problems; but something different that should also be inspected. It’s best for you to have a professional mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection so they can pinpoint the source of the lack of power issues you’re experiencing and then recommend the right repairs.