Q: Engine power reduced, says service stabili trak.

Engine light comes on, codes read U0100, and U0140. Also says something about the throttle body, I believe it could be something within the computer but not sure.

Hi there. Modern cars have a very complex system that delivers fuel to the engine and rids of the vehicle of exhaust gases. A failure in any part of this system can lead to a car that is slow to accelerate or a reduction in power. In the majority of cases, the problem can be traced back to the fuel system; which is why your error codes indicated a problem with the throttle body. The Stabilitrac issue is most likely not the source of these problems; but something different that should also be inspected. It’s best for you to have a professional mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection so they can pinpoint the source of the lack of power issues you’re experiencing and then recommend the right repairs.

3. Engine power reduced, says service stabili trak.