Q: Q: Engine power reduced

My Engine Power Reduced light came on after I was driving to work when it was raining a lot here in Rialto / Fontana area. It was flooded on the freeway and didn't see the flooded area

Hi there. Sometimes when you drive through standing water some electrical problems will occur. If you have a warning light that comes on shortly after, it’s possible that the sensor that triggered this code may have done so because of the excessive water. In order to determine if the light is "real", you’ll have to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first.

3. Q: Engine power reduced