Q: engine or air problems

I recently took off this sphere looking part and this black part it was square on top and had a tube going to my air pump and it had wires I was being stupid I hooked the tubes back but not the parts now when I start my car it idles really low but them goes back to normal and when I put it in gear it sometimes shuts off I would replace the parts but I don't know what they are called and no longer have them to vertify what they are please I need help

Under your hood you should have a VECI label which gives you a vacuum diagram. If not, you could buy a service manual from a company like Haynes or order an All-Data DIY (do it yourself) subscription for fairly cheap.

Finding replacement parts will be difficult to say the least on a ’92. You will probably have to find salvage parts depending on what they are. An experienced technician might be able to make it run better. However, those sound like emissions part which should not be modified.

If you need assistance, a certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can inspect your vehicle’s issues at your home or office.