Q: Engine oill dropping

1 month ago,engine oil level was max but now the level is minimum. Engine oil level is dropping so fast. I got a service 3 time at the bmw . But it happens situation again. What's wrong ?

There are several reasons for an engine oil level to read low between oil changes. It is common for an engine to consume a given amount of oil, and all manufacturers have a tolerance for what they consider normal consumption. According to AllDataPro, BMW has set a tolerance of 1 quart per 750 miles as normal consumption. Also keep in mind, that an engine will tend to use more oil as it ages, and a turbo-charged engine will tend to use more oil, over a naturally-aspirated engine. BMW also mentions that the higher horsepower turbo v8 engines can use as much as 2.5 quarts of oil every 1000 miles. This is due to the fact that the engine oil will also be used to cool and lubricate the turbo-chargers components, and therefore, have more avenues for the oil to be consumed. It is extremely important to use the correct grade, and viscosity, of oil in a turbo-charged engine, also.

3. Engine oill dropping