Q: Engine oil low pressure

My car is a diesel engine. The writing "engine oil low pressure" flashes on my radio display when I start my car sometimes but then goes straight off. It's usually if the car hasn't been started for a few days. It also takes about 20/30 secs for the engine shaped light on the dash to go off before I can start the car. I have checked the oil level (dipstick) and that is fine.

Have the oil and filter changed with proper oil for the temperature outside you are having. Too thick oil in colt temperatures will do the problem you have. Also the colder it is the wait to start heater will stay on longer.

3. Engine oil low pressure