Q: Q: Engine oil leak

Where could engine E oil be leaking already replaced head gasket and oil pan gasket. The leak is located near the front passenger side. Could it be a crankshaft seal??? Any help is appreciated

Hi. Yes, the crank seal could be leaking on that side. You could also have a problem with the valve cover gasket leaking or the oil filter housing leaking or even the oil filter itself is leaking. There also could be fluid leaking from the power steering return hose, pressure hose, or power steering pump. I would also recheck the repairs that were done for a defective gasket or a pinched gasket causing leaking oil. I suggest you have a highly qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come and diagnosis your oil leak.

3. Q: Engine oil leak