Q: Engine oil expired.

Have put engine oil in just now fully synthetic but expiry date 2013 Will it be ok please

The oil you are using may have an expiration date the manufacturer of the oil put on there to give a limited amount of time they would warranty the oil to perform the way they describe on the the bottle. Oil itself does not go bad but can get contaminated by impurities like dirt, dust and water moisture. Oil that is on a shelf can start to absorb surrounding moisture in the air. Here is a link to the explanation of shelf life of oil. If you need to have your oil and filter changed if you feel it is contaminated or its time to change it you can have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and perform the service for you.

3. Engine oil expired.