Q: Engine oil expired.

Have put engine oil in just now fully synthetic but expiry date 2013 Will it be ok please

3. Engine oil expired.

Q: I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?

You may have got oil spilled on top of the motor by whoever did the oil change. Double check the oil filter is not leaking and check oil level. If you suspect the shop did something wrong during oil change...

Q: should i use full synthetic oil

You should use the oil as recommended in the owner's manual. If the owner's manual recommends full synthetic, then that is the way to go. But In my experience, I haven't seen any benefit in terms of longer engine life...

Q: Q: Ran gas out now won't start

Be sure the battery is fully charged. If you suspect low engine oil, the oil level should be checked on the oil dipstick. Of course, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car...