Q: Q: engine not starting

engine not start.change sensor but not start.rail pressure sensor how can test.fuel injector cannot open so I would change injector or rail pressure sensor or fuel pump.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, concerning your vehicle’s no start, it is difficult to answer which component could have failed. A no start condition could be, any number of things. Accessing the vehicle’s PCM (powertrain control module) for trouble codes may help direct the diagnoses. Turning the key on, engine off, you should be able to hear the fuel pump turn on for (2) seconds and then off (this is fuel pressure initialization). If, no fuel pump is heard. Check the fuses. It could be, a faulty fuel pump relay not providing power to the fuel pump. A power and ground circuit test needs to be performed back to the fuel pump. If, power and ground are good, replace the faulty fuel pump. There are many other possibilities, for your vehicle’s no start. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: engine not starting