Q: Engine misfiring p0300 code

My car is misfiring multiple cylinder random misfire ive replaced the spark plugs so far it sputters stalls the power has decreased dramatically and the fuel consumption has went way up engine shakes need a professionals advice please and thank you.

Hello there, many faults will cause a random misfire in your 2004 Chevrolet Classic. Replacing the spark plugs is the first step so it’s great you have taken care of that already. A few other faults will cause cause a random misfire such as the ignition coil, fuel pump, oxygen sensors, vacuum leak, or an exhaust leak. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your random misfire and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.