Q: Engine misfiring / Firing order

I have replaced spark plug and wires. What is the correct firing order / spark plug order?

3. Engine misfiring / Firing order

Q: I want to make sure the Prestone 50/50 coolant+antifreeze (with cor-guard inhibitors) is safe to put into my car?

Go with Zerex G 05 either in full strength or 50/50. It is "mini approved".

Q: Left front blinker won't blink when the lights are on or parking lights

Be sure the bulb filament is intact, although if the turn signal works, as you say, when the headlights or parking lights are off, the filament is probably OK. For some reason, the turn signal circuit is being interrupted by...

Q: Why does my transmission only shift rough in first gear and not in any other gear?

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. The accumulator spring for the 1st to 2nd application of your transmission has failed. Either the spring has broken and is causing the accumulator to move fast and make a harsh shift...