Q: Q: Engine Misfire

I purchased a pre-owned car and found out that it had a lot of repairs before I had purchased it! My current problem is that it's slow to start, even when it's warm and there's an engine code #6. When it idles, the car kind of vibrates, but doesn't do that at higher rpms. Please give me your diagnostic opinion. Thanks in advance.

The code #6 you mention is not a recognized code. The engine being hard to start may be from a bad starter, or bad battery.

The fuel pressure may be low and the vibration could be caused by bad motor mounts, if the engine does not have a misfire.

Have the vehicle’s vibration diagnosed by a qualified mechanic to address the problems you are having.

3. Q: Engine Misfire