Q: Engine makes fast ticking sound anytime I push in the gas. Is that a sign of low oil pressure? I also just learned my fuel pump we

Engine ticks very fast when accelerating. And now won't start. It turns over, but wont start. Just trys and trys. Has the spark, as I just swapped all my plugs and coils appear to be fine. So I'm assuming it's the fuel pump.

If the engine is not starting you may have a bad fuel pump but since you had a noise in the motor before the problem started you should have the ignition checked to see if you have spark and compression. If you have spark and compression then check fuel pressure to see if the pump is bad.

3. Engine makes fast ticking sound anytime I push in the gas. Is that a sign of low oil pressure? I also just learned my fuel pump we