Q: engine load at 96%??

So I've been have problems with car accelerating I can floor the pedal and car wont go and rpms barley respond. Car seems to be getting hot not sure tho gauge reads normal anyways I watch live data and this is what I got any ideas greatly appreciated. STFT BANK 1 0.0 TO 4.7. LTFT BANK 1 16TO18 STFT BANK 2 5.5 TO 8.0 LTFT BANK2 18 TO 19 RPM 700 IGNITION TIMING SPARK -0.5 TO 2.5 MAF 0.02LBS ABSOLUTE THROTTLE POSTION 20.0 AND WOT 32.0 WITH CAR OFF and wit it READS 75.0 oxygen sensor output voltage jumps around from 0.110 To0.825 stft sensor 1 0.0 to -4.7 oxygen sensor 2 0.310-815 STFT sensor 2 99.2 oxygen bank 2 0.070To0.825 Stft bank 2 0.8 to-3.1 oxygen sensor bank 2 sensor 2 0.755 Fuel pressure 66.5 psi evap system pressure -0.17 barometric pressure 14.7 cat temp 1076.8 load percentage at 95%????? Way to high right relative throttle position 8.2 pedal position 19.2 to 29.4 command throttle aculator 12.9 not getting any codes and engine light is off

A: Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Ford ...

Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Ford Five Hundred. Your vehicle uses the barometric sensor, along with other sensors, to determine the engine load. Your barometric sensor should read a vacuum at idle. With the ECM having conflicting information, it may be defaulting to a safe speed. There are several things that can cause false sensor readings. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the acceleration issue in person in order to have this resolved.