Q: Engine lite just started flashing on and off and the car is shaking while in the stopped position

The check engine light just started flashing on and off this evening and the car is shaking slightly when in the stopped or idle position while the engine is still running. I've had an oil change within the last month and I haven't had any problems with the car or the engine up until this point. I've had the car for 4 years but I haven't had a full tune up as well so I'm guessing that may be the problem. Replacing spark plugs but I don't want to speculate.

3. Engine lite just started flashing on and off and the car is shaking while in the stopped position