Q: Engine light on. when accelerate leak a power sometimes. When press a accelerator pedal, sometimes have a noise sound like a snore

year ago engine light on come. on the display have a notice "emission garage" in VW service make a diagnostic and change a ERG valve and later light back on and they change also coolant sensor. next day light back on and engineer decide its a vaccume of engine but not sure exactly what :). car run nice use a normal amount of diesel just sometimes when I accelerate lost a power and I need to stop switch off a engine and ignite on again and everything going better until far milleges again. No smoke , nothing changes like a consumption of diesel just around 70 miles per hour leak a power. Also sometimes when I pres a accelerator pedal and drive on 3th or 4th gear have a noise sound like a snoring. This noise is just when I pres accelerator pedal and not always, need to have a resistance. Also my clutch have a vibration more than normal. Please for any advice .. Thank you

Hi there. I would need to know what year your VW is to be able to help you more in depth on this. From what you are explaining it sounds like you may have an injector that is failing or you may have a clog in the exhaust filter, again that depends on the year of the vehicle. From my experience with these vehicles it is usually an injector failure. I usually do an injector balance test to see if any of the injectors are failing. If you’d like support in diagnosing and repairing this issue, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to help inspect your check engine light.

• Engine light on. when accelerate leak a power sometimes. When press a accelerator pedal, sometimes have a noise sound like a snore