Q: Q: engine light on

after i change canister purge valve for new and disconnect battery engine light is still on , buick century 1998

3. Q: engine light on

Q: Check light keeps blinking Isuzu Trooper V6-3.5L

The Check Engine Light under the TOD is the indicator that there is a problem in the 4WD and transmission system. Your 4WD or transmission system has diagnostic capabilities to test and get codes out. You may need to have...

Q: 2000 Buick century stop accelerating while driving,it did not shut off over heat did not smoke, I check trans fluid it was ok

The computer may limit engine power if it detects a system problem. You will need to have the computer scanned for codes stored in memory to see what has caused the loss of power and acceleration. You may have a...

Q: How to remove blower motor fuse or relay or to shut it off completely?

Both the fuses you mentioned are for the blower motor. The most likely problem is the blower motor relay built into the blower-motor-resistor has stuck on. The high-blower fuse has power all the time. The low-blower fuse only has power...