Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wm62cujs:173:8

Q: Engine light on

Check engine light has been on. Took it to a neighborhood mechanic. He put the computer on it and the code came up as a bad O2 sensor. He told me he needed to change the O2 sensor. There was also a terrible squeaking in the back of my vehicle on the inside. It sounded like something was rubbing or jammed up against something in the back of the truck. After the mechanic drove with me for a short time he told me he was pretty sure I needed shocks. I dropped the car off and he change the O2 sensor and check the shocks telling me they were bad and he replace the shocks in the rear of my Escape. When I went to pick up the car he told me that the squeaking did not go away and it was still the same. It is the next day and I have a car that sounds identical to before when I brought it in and my check engine light is still on. He wants the car back today to take another look at it. I am upset that he told me this would be an easy fix and nothing seems to have gotten fixed. Please advise. Thank

A: The rear and front sub frame locating holes...

The rear and front sub frame locating holes and alignment pins are contacting each other underneath on the front or rear sub-frames causing the creaking noise you are hearing. The sub-frames will need to be loosened up on a vehicle lift and moved so the pins do not contact the body and the bolts tightened back up. This will take care of the creaking noise.

As far as the O2 sensor problem, I would need more information about the code you are getting. If you notice any sort of exhaust leaking in the engine, then you may have a leaking manifold gasket that can cause a false O2 sensor code onto the leaking manifold. If you still need assistance, then have a professional mechanic come and diagnose the Check Engine Light. They will be able to go beyond just looking at the code, and can thoroughly look at your vehicle to see what repairs should be done.