Q: Q: Engine knocking

My engine is making a knocking sound.

3. Q: Engine knocking

Q: My truck struggles to start and stay running

This sounds like a fuel pump that is weak to start the vehicle and then stops pumping after ten minutes when it heats up. Have the fuel pressure checked to see if it is holding pressure and keeps pressure when...

Q: low engine pressure/chk engine light

Hello, and thank you for writing in. There are two separate "low pressure" warning lights on the vehicle, the low oil pressure warning and the low tire pressure warning. It is safe to assume for now that you are speaking...

Q: What Causes Engine Knocking?

The engine has many moving parts that all work together to form the internal combustion engine. The engine requires a good lubrication source and a good cooling source for it to continue to work properly. The internal moving parts are...