Q: engine is shot someone sold me a bad engine with my truck. had left debris in the head which messed up my piston walls

I would like to know if I can take a engine from a 1998 chevrolet automatic and put in my 1996 Isuzu hombre manual transmission. both are a 2.2 thank you for the help.

Unfortunately this will not be an even swap. If I remember correctly, the cylinder heads are different and there may be more differences considering one vehicle is front-wheel drive and the other is rear-wheel drive. The lower blocks of both engines are very similar, but your best bet would be to use an engine from the same vehicle.

3. engine is shot someone sold me a bad engine with my truck. had left debris in the head which messed up my piston walls