Q: Engine is running warm

Just replaced my radiator and a few other cooling parts to repair leaks, why is my engine running about 15 degrees over what it should be?

With this engine set up if you just had major cooling system work done and refilled the system then run it and runs a little warm. This is most likely caused by air pockets in the the engine. You should hold the engine at 2000 rpms for two minutes and let idle for two minutes. Repeat this four times and then let engine idle for a few minutes and turn it off and let engine cool for at least 30 to 45 minutes ur until cool to touch so reservoir cap can be removed and system topped off to full hot line.