Q: Engine is running warm

Just replaced my radiator and a few other cooling parts to repair leaks, why is my engine running about 15 degrees over what it should be?

3. Engine is running warm

Q: Where is the cooling fan relay located?

For the Kia Soul, the low and high fan relays are located in the engine compartment fuse relay panel box. There is also a 30 amp fuse in the same location that powers both relays. The 2008 Hyundai Elantra cooling...

Q: Car check engine light flashing and vibrating a little, shortly after filling up gas tank

First the Check Engine Light should be addressed to see what code is stored. The code should be diagnosed as needed. The most common reason for the light flashing is a misfire in the engine. The misfire after getting...

Q: engine rpm drops or stalls at stop light on abrupt braking.

Hi there. In many cases, the issue you're talking about is caused by an ignition timing problem; typically related to a damaged crankshaft position sensor or trouble within your ignition system such as the coil or distributor. This can be...