Q: Engine is running warm

Just replaced my radiator and a few other cooling parts to repair leaks, why is my engine running about 15 degrees over what it should be?

3. Engine is running warm

Q: Electric cooling fan problem after repairing my water pump and thermostat

The water pump and thermostat was replaced for what I can only assume was a leaking water pump. Once this work was done then the mechanic should have run the vehicle until the thermostat opens to completely fill the cooling...

Q: I lost a rear set of tires for excessive camber in the rear end. I have since replaced rear brakes and both stabilizer broke

They may cause some sag in the rear suspension but if you word the inside of tires, then you have worn bushings on the lower control arms and possible weak springs and struts. Have the entire suspension inspected and have...

Q: Lincoln LS cranks but won't start. Checked fuel pump fuses/relay, all good changed ckp sensor, it started once. Now it won't

Measure fuel pressure on the fuel rail. If the pump turns on, that's hopeful but it doesn't mean there is actual pressure. Also, check for actual injector operation using a noid light. Is there an actual spark at the spark...