Q: Engine is running warm

Just replaced my radiator and a few other cooling parts to repair leaks, why is my engine running about 15 degrees over what it should be?

3. Engine is running warm

Q: Temperature fluctuates up and down

The coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time or...

Q: The driver side power window will not roll back up

The most common cause of the window will not roll up is caused by the window regulator binding up causing the motor to bind. I would recommend having the motor and regulator checked and replace motor and regulator.

Q: Please help My car just stopped accelerating in drive and in reverse what is the problem?

If your vehicle will no longer apply engine power to the wheels while in forward or reverse gear, the transmission will most likely be the cause of this issue. It is possible that this issue is computer, hydraulic, or mechanical...