Q: Engine is locked... My car is an automatic 1999 Chevy Lumina with 80,000 miles it’s clicking when turning the key. Didn't over hea

My engine is still locked... My car is an automatic 1999 Chevy Lumina with 80/85,000 miles it clicked when turning the key. Didn't over heat, oil change last month, replaced (38 dys ago) leaking intake gaskets & thermostat, also had the radiator replaced. Tried turning the engine over by hand, nothing - removed the spark plugs (old) & serpentine Belt, still nothing. Just need to understand what could have made the engine lock up & what can I do to get it back to normal - because people want me to throw in the towel.

3. Engine is locked... My car is an automatic 1999 Chevy Lumina with 80,000 miles it’s clicking when turning the key. Didn't over hea