Q: Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

My car engine is hot and my car shut off while driving it do you know what the problem could be? I have a 99 Nissan Altima

3. Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

Q: NVIS (Immobilizer System) in my Pathfinder Armada is rejecting my key; I know its correct key.

Operating a modern computer controlled vehicle with a dead battery can damage the Powertrain Control Module due to the voltage instability, particularty voltage excursions on the high side (above 14 volts), that occur when the alternator has no buffer to...

Q: No issue prior. Left light on all night. Battery died so I jumped the car for 5 mins. Now I have to use digital cables to start engine every time.

Hello, thanks for writing in. When you ran the battery all the way down you may have damaged the battery internally causing it to not be able to hold or take a charge and voltage is below 9.6 volts under...

Q: RPMs high while driving

The throttle control system is malfunctioning and would need to be tested for codes. The intake system should be checked for any vacuum leaks in the intake hoses. Once the Check Engine Light is tested the codes received will need...