Q: Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

My car engine is hot and my car shut off while driving it do you know what the problem could be? I have a 99 Nissan Altima

3. Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

Q: P2a00 Code on 2006 Nissan Altima

If you have only cleaned the Mass air sensor and have replaced all the O2 sensors then the only other possible cause for the P2a00 is the mass air sensor. I recommend replacing the mass air sensor and relearning the...

Q: Just bought a 2011 CR-V yesterday, and now I'm noticing a very loud grinding noise when backing up and turning left. Any ideas?

It is possible that something could be rubbing against your brakes or wheels as you are backing up. In this circumstance, I would recommend having your brakes inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the sound....

Q: Q: How do you use the heated seats?

If your Altima is equipped with heated seats (only available on certain trim levels), this system can provide additional comfort, particularly during cold weather. Using the system isn’t particularly difficult, either. Here’s what to do: Locate the heat seater...