Q: Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

My car engine is hot and my car shut off while driving it do you know what the problem could be? I have a 99 Nissan Altima

3. Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

Q: Do I need a whole new ignition or just the ignition switch?

You will need to have the damage to the ignition lock cylinder housing checked to see if just the lock cylinder can be replaced if no damage to housing was done. You will need to have the door and trunk...

Q: Honda CRV 2005 VSA light on car is shaking while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. The VSA (vehicle stability assist) light comes on steadily when there is a problem. If it blinks, it means the system is actively working to control the car and help it steer. If the...

Q: How do I clean the glass?

It’s just as important to keep the glass clean on your car as it is to regularly wash and wax the exterior, if not more so. Cleaning the glass is easy, and here’s how to do it: Use a...