Q: Engine has a very small surge

The motor has a small surge while it idles but runs out fine on the highway, what could cause this to happen? It just started

3. Engine has a very small surge

Q: Oil leak

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. I would suggest narrowing this down by placing...

Q: Car oil needs to be refilled before oil change is due

Hello. If you are losing oil, it is either leaking or being burned. The causes of burning oil would be faulty piston rings that allow the oil to blow by into the combustion chamber or bad valve guide seals that...

Q: Car makes noises on bumpy roads

If the noise is coming from the front, two common possibilities come to mind. A front strut mount or a sway bar link. Both of these can produce a clunking sound when driving over bumps and undulations in the road....