Q: Engine has a very small surge

The motor has a small surge while it idles but runs out fine on the highway, what could cause this to happen? It just started

3. Engine has a very small surge

Q: Engine choking, ABS and ASR lights illuminated - 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

Hello. If all of these occurred at the same time then the battery and alternator need to be checked. If the alternator is not charging or if the battery is bad then this will occur. If that is fine then...

Q: BAS/ESP light coming on

Your vehicle may be having an issue with the connections to the brake sensor. The connections may have corrosion which will make the system go into failure mode, intermittently causing the throttle to not respond. I recommend having your brake...

Q: Car dead in driveway.

Hello, With all the parts that were replaced it hard to say what is causing not to run. There are many control unit on cars now that need to be programmed or they won't work correctly. You're probably going to...