Q: Engine has a very small surge

The motor has a small surge while it idles but runs out fine on the highway, what could cause this to happen? It just started

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

3. Engine has a very small surge

Q: Air conditioning started blowing hot air

There are many components that allow the air conditioner in your Mercedes to blow ice cold on days when you need it the most, but without a bit more information it is difficult to determine if the A/C compressor is...

Q: Doors doing machine gun thing.

The door lock actuators may be the cause of this issue, however the door lock control is through the body control module and this would have to be checked that it is not causing the issue also. I recommend to...

Q: Q: O2 sensor

The oxygen sensors are part of your emissions system and read exhaust gases to determine whether or not the appropriate amount of oxygen is present in the exhaust. Based upon this reading, this information is relayed to the car's ECU...