Q: Engine has a very small surge

The motor has a small surge while it idles but runs out fine on the highway, what could cause this to happen? It just started

3. Engine has a very small surge

Q: There was too much oil put in my car it got drove about mile maybe before sucked back out it is smoking a lot how long will it con

The 2012 is sensitive about how much oil is in the engine. If it has been overfilled, you probably have oil in the exhaust system and the crankcase vent system. The first thing you need to do is make sure...

Q: Key stuck in ignition of 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320

Hello. Most of the time, this is caused by a bad battery in the car. If the battery is low then this will occur. I typically start by checking the battery and doing a load test. If the battery is...

Q: 2004 E320 Mercedes Benz squeaky Noise occassionally from left wheel area when driving over a bump or just driving. 2004 Mercedes E320

Hi there - this noise could be from suspension link or bushing(control arm or sway bar), or from the spring seats. This is the sort of random noise that springs up after some years of service. Will probably require putting...