Q: Engine failure to start

I have a 93 jeep grand cherokee Laredo. Out of nowhere it will not start. Motor turns over great but just wont hit a lick. I check fuse box under the hood and 30 amp fuse was blown. I replaced it tried it again and fuse popped and smoke started coming out from around fan blower. What is my next step to try and fix this problem?

A: Hi there. The fact that you’ve had a 30 amp...

Hi there. The fact that you’ve had a 30 amp fuse pop twice while starting to start indicates that you’ve got a pretty serious electrical problem with your 93 Jeep. Before you attempt to start the vehicle again, I’d contact a professional mechanic and have them complete an electrical problem inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of your Jeep’s electrical problems.