Q: Engine failure to start

I have a 93 jeep grand cherokee Laredo. Out of nowhere it will not start. Motor turns over great but just wont hit a lick. I check fuse box under the hood and 30 amp fuse was blown. I replaced it tried it again and fuse popped and smoke started coming out from around fan blower. What is my next step to try and fix this problem?

Hi there. The fact that you’ve had a 30 amp fuse pop twice while starting to start indicates that you’ve got a pretty serious electrical problem with your 93 Jeep. Before you attempt to start the vehicle again, I’d contact a professional mechanic and have them complete an electrical problem inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of your Jeep’s electrical problems.