Q: engine error codes

i have 4 codes that pop up on my jeep they are P0123 P2111 P2112 P2122 i believe... i know one said throttle body high voltage. throttle body low voltage.. throttle body wont open and cant remember what the last one was... but i cant find out what part i would need and a price for the part(s)

A: The codes your vehicle is showing are def...

Hello.

The codes your vehicle is showing are defined as follows:

P0123 - Throttle Position Sensor/Accelerator Position Pedal Circuit High Input
P2111 - Electronic Throttle Control Unable To Close
P2112 Throttle Actuator Control System - Stuck Closed
P2122 Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch 'D' Circuit Low

All of these codes are related to the vehicle's electronic throttle body. The throttle body is the component that opens and closes when the accelerator pedal is stepped on to allow air into the engine in order to generate power. I would check the throttle body to make sure that it is functioning properly, as issues with the throttle body can cause the vehicle to experience drivability issues, such as reduced engine performance and fuel efficiency, and in some cases may even render the vehicle undrivable. If you are looking to have this done, a mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to thoroughly diagnose the cause of each Check Engine code and determine what repair(s) are needed.