Q: Engine dies after I turn on air conditioning

My engine dies as soon as I turn on the air conditioning.

3. Engine dies after I turn on air conditioning

Q: Will this service remove my check engine light and allow me to pass emissions?

The answer is "not necessarily" because the Codes you are reciting, P2004 and P2017 do NOT necessarily mean that there is anything wrong with the intake manifold runner control valve itself. The only way to determine if that valve is...

Q: Hey, Mia same thing happens to me. I mean the brake lights themselves

You should have the brake light switch checked to see if it is adjusted correctly or is over sensitive and needs replaced. This is for the rear lights coming on without touching the pedal.

Q: Car not starting but making sound

The zooming sound is a new sound described for me and only an in-person diagnostic check could narrow the problem down for you. If the car is also not starting, this can be for a host of reasons including a...