Q: Engine cranks but will not start with gas and fire

My truck will crank but will not start has gas and fire I hooked it up to my computer and it is showing no codes thought it was the pcm replaced it but that wasn't it either and rebuilt distributer and they didn't help either do you have any idea what it could be if so I'd greatly appreciate it

Hi there. How did you determine that the engine has fuel and spark? What was the fuel pressure? How was the spark determined? Is the check engine light on when you turn the key? Does your scan tool provide data? If so, it may be helpful to view live data while cranking to see if there is a CKP reading, accurate airflow meter reading, accurate MAP sensor reading, etc.... Always check the fuses/relays and correct as necessary. You’re missing one of the basic ingredients that an engine needs to run: FAST (Fuel, Air, Spar, Timing). Check all of these then proceed with check input signals to the ECM and output actuators. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.

3. Engine cranks but will not start with gas and fire