Q: Engine cranks and dies out, has to be restarted to finally get running

My car has issues with startup. The engine slowly cranks for a few seconds and then dies out. When it happens, I turn it off and try again after a few seconds, which makes it crank as it usually does and starts up. It happens occasionally, so I took it to a mechanic.He had the battery and alternator tested, along with the wiring and starter, which were all working fine. He hasn't found the cause of the issue. So you have any suggestion what might be causing these issues with the startup?

3. Engine cranks and dies out, has to be restarted to finally get running