Q: Engine coil was changed light is back on

a engine coil #3 was changed 2 months ago, same code came back

3. Engine coil was changed light is back on

Q: car has no power on inside and dosent crank when u touch hot wire on battery it sparks no lights no sound no c rank nothing

Hello, thank you for writing in. The starting system, and charging system are typically rather simple. There should be no other cause for the battery to spark, other than a bad connection. Completely disconnect the battery, and make sure its...

Q: At what mm MUST I replace rear brakes?

Hello, thanks for your question. I would consider 3 mm to be the thickness that I would recommend for replacing the brakes. Some vehicles start out thinner than other vehicles, but under 3 mm is what most mechanics would consider...

Q: Misfire - 2003 BMW 320i

Hi there. Typically when a professional mechanic is trying to diagnose an engine misfire, the first thing they'll do is download any OBD-II error codes to pinpoint the source of the ignition issue. Without knowing those codes, telling you what...