Q: Engine coil was changed light is back on

a engine coil #3 was changed 2 months ago, same code came back

3. Engine coil was changed light is back on

Q: car lost power when driving and had to tow it home.

Hi there. Your vehicle may need a tune up. Check the air filter, spark plugs and wires. If they are the original parts, I recommend replacing them with OEM parts. Also check the idle air control valve (IAC) and see...

Q: I have a 2010 Merceds Benz C300, the headlight will turn off for a few seconds then come back on while I'm driving. what can it be

Hi Thomas. Thanks for sending your question today. Typically, this type of issue is caused by a loose headlight electrical harness or an electrical short somewhere from the light switch to the headlight itself. The best way to determine the...

Q: Q: Engine not getting any spark

Hey there. This is a common issue. I would need to know what repairs were performed originally to fully answer this question. There are quite a few things that would cause a no spark condition. If the car is in...