Q: Engine coil was changed light is back on

a engine coil #3 was changed 2 months ago, same code came back

3. Engine coil was changed light is back on

Q: 2008 mbenz 300 4matic blower motor cover slides up and down repeatedly for 15min or more after shutting engine off and removing ke

Hi Vicki. Thanks for contacting us today. I think this is an example where a Mercedes-Benz specialist is better served to recommend the right repair, as this should be inspected personally by the mechanic to recommend the right repair. I...

Q: Q: Shaking

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: My car starts in the morning with a sputter.

The noise could be either an ignition coil misfiring and causing the engine to stall on a cylinder making the engine sputter or the engine is sputtering with an injector that is sticking until it get hot as it maybe...