Q: Q: Engine

What engine will i need for the rx8 mazda 2004? Will i be able to turbo charge lt as well?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Q: Car window off track

There seems to be a mechanical failure concerning your window regulator and motor assembly. In many cases, the window can become separated from the regulator and the motor moves, but the glass does not. The window regulator and motor assembly...

Q: Check Engine Light and O2 sensor on a used car

Hi there. Assuming the vehicle Check Engine Light is an O2 sensor code does not necessarily mean the O2 sensor is at fault. It could be an electrical fault in the O2 sensor circuit(s). I highly recommend that you have...

Q: KEYLESS FOB NOT WORKING

If your new key fob is not working, this can be due to a few different things. You are correct to think it could potentially be the transever or the sensors because those are possibilities. It is also possible that...