Q: Engine and transmission mounts

I would like to know what is the best way to determine a bad engine and/ or transmission mount.

3. Engine and transmission mounts

Q: My car vibrates when I'm waiting at the light . It drives fine . And it vibrates more when I turn on the ac? Can itvtve motor moun

There are two principal possibilities: faulty motor/transaxle mounts, or an engine operating or mechanical condition including the possibility of a faulty harmonic balancer. To obtain a conclusive diagnostic, please simply request an engine vibration diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched...

Q: My Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 has a limp mode issue - the car does not erase trouble codes permanently (even by debugging or terminal disconnection)

I see the note where you have previously replaced several components on the transmission already. Do you recall the brand and warranty of these components? If the parts you replaced are still under warranty, you may be able to get...

Q: Does this vehicle have an interference engine??

This engine is an interference motor that most likely bent valves when the timing belt broke. An issue like this calls for major engine repair. Whether you decide to fix the engine or get a new car, be sure to...