Q: Engine and transmission mounts

I would like to know what is the best way to determine a bad engine and/ or transmission mount.

3. Engine and transmission mounts

Q: How many transmission mounts rubbers does my car have?

Hi there. There are 3 different mounts used for your vehicle. There is a left engine mount and a right engine mount and a transmission mount. Both the engine mounts are the same and the transmission mount is flat and...

Q: The car shudders between the speeds of 25 mph to 45 mph when accelerating. What is the problem?

Hi there. Check the engine and transmission mounts on your vehicle. When accelerating quickly, the engine and transmission move around causing the loose or broken mounts to make the engine and transmission move around violently making the front tires to...

Q: Rattling coming from the bottom of the car during idling

The rattle at idle could be caused by a variety of issues, such as any loose parts or panels, fuel injector noise, or the engine top end. The deeper rattle could also be caused by a few items such as...