Q: Engine and transmission mounts

I would like to know what is the best way to determine a bad engine and/ or transmission mount.

3. Engine and transmission mounts

Q: P1346, P1349, P0130,and P0133 codes are read on a scanner.

Hi there. The movement of the vehicle when starting the engine and driving in the parking lots would be caused by an engine or transmission mount or both. Check the mounts and see if any of them are broken from...

Q: Q: Car vibration

Your car has some of the most sophisticated Motor Mounts in the business. It may even have a variable motor mount that has a vacuum line going to it. When the car is idling, the engine vacuum opens a valve...

Q: Coolant does not return to radiator after cool down

Hi there. Coolant is circulated through your engine block, heater core and back to the radiator thanks to the water pump. If the coolant does not circulate back to the radiator to be cooled, it is either due to an...