Q: Emission control system

I'm having a canister 2 misfire and o2 senser slow response and a small leak in the Evap system what do I do or what could be the major cause of it?

A: These are three different problems. The mis...

These are three different problems. The misfire for the number 2 cylinder may be a failed coil or spark plug, and this should be taken care of first. The EVAP leak would need to tested to see if the system has a leaking gas cap or a purge valve leak. I have seen both problems. The last item for the O2 sensor can be caused by the other 2 problems and would need to be looked at after the other checks are done. If you want to have this taken care of, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the misfire issue and O2 sensor problem to pinpoint what repairs should be done.