3. Q: Emergency brake locked down

Q: Where is the map sensor location on a Chrysler 200 2015

The sensor plug is visible on the intake manifold. Look for a 3-wire plug on the intake manifold that has the following wire colors: Pink wire (MAP signal wire), Green wire (MAP ground wire), and Yellow wire (5 volt supply...

Q: Car smoking and won't go into reverse without stalling.

I would ask for help from a mechanic to check the code that is turning on the check engine light. The code in the computer will give the mechanic a starting point for his diagnosis. There are many reasons why...

Q: What does it mean if cylinder 2 and 6 are not firing and it is not the plug, plug wire, or coil because they have all been changed.

Hello. If the misfires are continuing to occur and the ignition parts are good then it may be a faulty fuel injector or an issue within the engine. I usually do a compression test first. By doing this I would...