Q: emergency brake light stays on anf feels like back passenger tire is sticking

My emergency brake light is on. Its not engaged but i feel like my passenger back tire is sticking. My low brake fluid light is on too but i checked it and it seems ok.

Hi there:

It’s very possible that your emergency brake is stuck; which tends to cause the rear wheel to "feel’ as if it’s stuck. It’s also possible that you have a mechanical problem with the brake master cylinder or individual rear wheel cylinder is causing the light to illuminate as well. Due to the fact that there are several components that could be damaged, you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a brake system inspection.

3. emergency brake light stays on anf feels like back passenger tire is sticking