Q: Electronic gear box system issues

My car has an electronic gearbox system and lately, I've been getting the "monitor clutch e" warning on. When I develop speed to around 65 mph, it shifts to neutral. When this occurs, I have to decrease the speed, pull over, and restart the car. What should I do?

Hello. It sounds like there is an electrical problem with the gearbox or internal components of the gear box. This is a dangerous problem, and until it is repaired, it is unsafe to drive your vehicle. For this type of issue, you will need to take your SUV back to the dealership as soon as possible to prevent any further damage.