Q: Electrical systems dead

All of my electrical systems are dead. "Jump" fixes problem for awhile, but the problem happens again within a few weeks.

It sounds like you have a charging issue. Your car has an alternator that generates electricity as the engine runs to charge the battery. When this part fails your battery will slowly run down as it is no longer receiving a charge from the alternator. You could also have damaged the battery from draining it down so many times. In this case the battery will no longer hold a charge and must be replaced. A technician from YourMechanic can help find the problem and perform any repairs your vehicle may need.

3. Electrical systems dead