Q: Electrical system malfunctioning - 2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG

I’m having trouble with my electrical system, and my car has been doing some weird things. When I went to start it up yesterday my ignition would turn on and then turn off before I had a chance to turn the key all the way and start the car. Then the radio would stop playing through the speakers intermittently. But then it would come back on when I restarted the car. Sometimes the radio would quit working along with the gauge cluster needles and turn signals. But the light on the cluster stayed on. I turned on the radio and it worked, but I had to restart the car to get my gauges working again. Do you know what’s wrong here? Do you have any solutions?

3. Electrical system malfunctioning - 2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG