Q: Electrical Short/Power dimming when brakes pressed. Turn signal fuse blowing. 1980 Dodge B200

I seem to have an electrical short. My battery is dying out constantly. When I hit my turn signals the fuse blows every time. Does that mean there is something wrong with the turn signal switch? For awhile I was having trouble with the turn signals, and the left turn signal wouldnt work. I have a tilt steering wheel, and the left turn signal only worked when the steering wheel was tilted down. Also, when I press on my brakes, the power on the dash seems to flicker and dim. What does this mean?

I really hope you can help! thank you.

3. Electrical Short/Power dimming when brakes pressed. Turn signal fuse blowing. 1980 Dodge B200