Q: Electrical problems

When I go to start my car i experience dash lights flickering, the windows go up and down, there is a weird clicking noise coming from the front of the car, and then it ends with the car shutting off.

Hello there. It sounds like you have a few different issues going on with your 2012 Volkswagen CC. When multiple systems begin to act erratically the most likely causes are electrical. Common faults would be a shorted wires, poor connections, or a failed wiring harness. If all of the problems started at the same time there is a good chance they are all related. A qualified technician from YourMechanic can be dispatched to your location to diagnose your electrical issues and make any repairs required to resolve the electrical issues.

3. Electrical problems