Q: Electrical problem with power door.

I have an electrical problem. My passenger's side door is not opening.

A: I can understand your concern regarding you...

I can understand your concern regarding your Lincoln Town Car’s passenger side door not opening. It is very unsafe to drive a vehicle with doors that are unable to open, so this is something that will need to be fixed quickly. Electrical concerns are best left to inspection by certified mechanics for diagnosis because they have the training and appropriate tools to handle these issues without damaging other parts of your Lincoln Town car. In regards to the door not opening, it is more common that you are actually experiencing a problem with the door handles and their internal mechanisms themselves that are failing. In any case, when one of your Lincoln’s doors does not open, it is best to get in contact with a certified mechanic as soon as possible so you can feel safe driving your car again on the road.