Q: Q: Electrical problem

Have an electrical problem pulled all fuses in box with test light from negative to negative cable still has power pulled one fuse at a time under hood the I/C fuse fixed the electric draw but lots of things won't work with it out the instrument cluster is the problem (maybe)? No code on computer either I'm Puzzled 😂

Hello. If you have an electrical issue with your vehicle, the best thing to do is to get an electrical systems inspection from a qualified mechanic with a digital multimeter. You will be able to explain your exact symptoms to the technician who is inspecting the vehicle and get some insight as to what the electrical fault is. The inspection would include the use of a digital multimeter to test for power in certain locations or resistance between two ends of a wire. An expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electrical problem.

3. Q: Electrical problem