Q: Electrical issues with the windows, key remote and lights

It seems that my car has some electrical problems, which started after I was driving it and the weather was cold and rainy. Then, the windows started acting up. The one on the passenger's side would go up and down throughout the day. The lights inside the car quit working, as well as the interior door locks and convertible top. The remote key is malfunctioning also. What could be causing this?

Hello. This can be caused by an electrical short or by low voltage in the system. I usually start by checking the connections at the battery and then load testing the battery and the alternator. If those are fine then the control modules need to be checked. If they got any water in them then this issue could occur. If you need to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the issues with your electrical components and fix it accordingly.