Q: Electrical issues with the windows, key remote and lights

It seems that my car has some electrical problems, which started after I was driving it and the weather was cold and rainy. Then, the windows started acting up. The one on the passenger's side would go up and down throughout the day. The lights inside the car quit working, as well as the interior door locks and convertible top. The remote key is malfunctioning also. What could be causing this?

3. Electrical issues with the windows, key remote and lights