Q: electrical issues all of a sudden after 5 yrs what is wrong? is car dangerous to drive?

all in a week, with no prior problems: blinker both sides may or may not work 12 volt outlet won't work continuous dynamic light came on got a flat and no indicator came on malfunction light came on car has been maintained, bought it new, never flooded unless in the dealers lot

Hi there. In most cases when you are experiencing multiple electrical issues as you’ve described, it’s more than likely that an electrical relay is damaged. However, it is also possible that multiple fuses have been damaged, in some cases, by an exposed wire or faulty ground wire connection. The best way to determine the source of this problem is to have a mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection.

• electrical issues all of a sudden after 5 yrs what is wrong? is car dangerous to drive?