Q: Electrical issues after attempted theft.

Electrical short burned out integration relay twice. Headlights don't turn on as a result, only the high beams. Someone had attempted to steal the stock car radio last year and the electrical issues began from that point. Can it be damaged wiring connected to the headlight harness?

The only thing I could recommend on this vehicle would be to have a qualified mechanic check out the damages from the radio theft. The wiring may have been damaged and is shorting the system out intermittently. If all the wiring checks out then the mechanic can go from there.

3. Electrical issues after attempted theft.