Q: Electrical issue in car

My car has electrical issue. I believe it's a broken plug that goes to spark plug coil.

Hi. You have two coils on that engine that sit atop of the cylinders, and two plug wires going to the others. A common spot for high voltage leaks are the boots attached to the coils. Check closely for grey spots were an arc is leaking. If other connectors are broken, they will need repairing. I recommend you contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the electrical problems your vehicle is encountering and replace any failing parts.