Q: Electrical issue in car

My car has electrical issue. I believe it's a broken plug that goes to spark plug coil.

3. Electrical issue in car

Q: Q: Wire

Your vehicle does not rely on a single ignition wire at start up. When you turn the ignition key, many different circuits are actuated, even within just the ignition system (not to mention the fuel system), corresponding to different vehicle...

Q: Q: Transmission is slipping

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. The trouble code you have listed appears to be for an issue with the vehicle's fuel pressure sensor or circuit. It may...

Q: Q: Oil leak

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. I would suggest narrowing this down by placing...