Q: electrical ( headlights )

the headlights on my vehicle went off , but only the low beams the high beams work, i checked the fuse panel on the inside and under the hood , fuses look fine , i also checked the bulbs (low beam ) they also look fine , i don't think both bulbs would burn out at the same time right? any suggestions?

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The low beam filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if both filaments work but be wary of short circuits if you try something like that. Best to let a trained person deal with it. If the bulbs are good, check for corrosion and/or faulty connections in the bulb socket, wiring, and/or terminals. Finally, check for power at the bulb socket. If there is no battery voltage, obviously the circuit will have to be traced to find the fault. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a headlight bulb circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.