Q: electrical

first it wasn't starting after two weeks of charging with mixed results I replaced the battery then the heated seats and radio wouldn't turn on then 5 miles down the road they came on now today I had no heated seats or radio but while driving the interior lights kept turning on and steering wheel was moving up and down without touching tilt adjust do I need electrical Mechanic or a Priest

Hello, thank you for writing in. Although it may seem as if the electrical problems are otherworldly, these issues can be sought out with enough time and concentration. The first thing to do is consider that these components are receiving power when they shouldn’t be. We need to find where that power source is coming from. When looking for this power source also consider what all of these components have in common, as it is unlikely that this many components are having the same issue individually. These commonalities would include wiring harness locations, the fuse box, and the body control module. Only further testing will tell. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.