Q: Q: Electrical

When I drive it. It backs fires, spits and spudders, loos of power and the cooling fan only come on when ypu hit the ac button in the car.

The cooling fan will only come on when the engine reaches to a certain temperature or when the A/C is on. As for the running problem you will need to look at the inlet air tube from the air filter to the throttle body to make sure it is not cracked or loose causing an air leak.

This will cause the loss of power and the other symptoms. If all your maintenance is up to date like fuel, air, spark plugs, and wires then you will need to have a mechanic come and check the vehicle for you. They will be able to diagnose your engine’s backfire and the other symptoms you’re experiencing. Once this is done the proper repairs can then be made to get your car running smoothly again.

3. Q: Electrical