Q: Q: Electrical

When I drive it. It backs fires, spits and spudders, loos of power and the cooling fan only come on when ypu hit the ac button in the car.

3. Q: Electrical

Q: After replacing instrument cluster a/c clutch will not engage

You may have pulled loose the connector to the a/c controls or if you did not have the battery disconnected blown a fuse. Since the cluster is on the computer network and the a/c is also you should have the...

Q: Belt pulley fell off car

The moving components of the belt drive system use bearings to offer free smooth movement and reduce the effort necessary for the engine to drive the accessories. When the bearings fail, a pulley will often start to make noise or...

Q: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse running rich and stalling at idle

First of all, you've got to realize that, although those technically don't have a MAF mass air flow sensor, those use what is called a Karman vortex sensor. Those sensors are notorious for going bad on Mitsubishis. They do...