Q: Electrical

ok i turn the key to the on pos. and my rear taillights all 6 of them flash now if i press break pedal they stop if i press down on signal switch (left turn) just the drivers side flash as they are supossed to. right turn all flash. i just installed air bag suspention could the added amps needed be messing with my electrical system

When taillights are behaving inconsistently like you described, it’s likely to be a problem with an electrical ground connection. When the taillights are not properly grounded, the electrical current finds another path, usually through other light bulbs. Since you just did some work on the car, check the area where you were working and look for a ground wire. Those wires tend to be a single wire with a loop on the end. In the process of working on the air bag suspension, it may have been left off when you installed a bolt somewhere. If you don’t find it where you were working, look in the trunk and around the taillights for a wire that is bolted to the body of the car. The surface where it bolts up has to be clean and rust free. Fixing the ground should make everything fall back into line. If you get stuck and can’t find the issue, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a mobile, professional mechanic that will commute to your location to inspect your brake lights.